If we want to see Christ honoured as Lord and Saviour in every community, it will be vital to be planting new churches. But how is this to be done? What are the main steps and key priorities in planting a church?
Church Planting Guidelines and Resources provides essential answers to these questions, drawing on research findings and the wisdom of experienced church planters both within and outside Sydney Diocese.
Key topics covered include:
– theological foundations for church planting
– church planting models and policy in the Anglican Diocese of Sydney
– key steps and priorities for establishing and developing a church plant
– forms and documents for planting in the Diocese of Sydney
– contacts for getting advice or assistance.
Church Planting Guidelines and Resources is an invaluable publication that you will continue to use throughout the church planting journey.